Här kan se resultatet från utvärderingen och exportera statistiken till ett annat program. Det går också att
göra en enkel filtrering genom att klicka på svarsalternativen och kommentarerna eller en avancerad filtrering
genom att använda knappen längst ned.
MPEPO 1213-2 Power market management, EEK201
Öppen för svar: 2012-12-20 - 2013-01-27
Antal svar: 21
Procent av deltagarna som svarat: 36%
Kontaktperson: Monika Råberg Hellsing»
Utbildningsprogram som genomför enkäten: Elektroteknik 300 hp
Read this before filling in the questionnaireKeep in mind that everyone involved in the course will be able to read your comments. Comments and criticism are welcome, but should remain constructive.
Your own effort
1. How many hours per week did you spend on this course?We mean total time, that is, it comprises the time you spent in class and the time you spent on your own work. Try to estimate the average time over the entire study period.
|At most 15 hours/week»||0|| 0%|
|Around 20 hours/week»||7|| 33%|
|Around 25 hours/week»||9|| 42%|
|Around 30 hours/week»||3|| 14%|
|At least 35 hours/week»||2|| 9%|
2. How large part of the teaching offered did you attend?
Goals and goal fulfilmentThe course syllabus states the course goals in terms of learning outcomes, i.e., knowledge, skills and attitudes to be acquired by the student during the course.
3. How understandable are the course goals?21 svarande
|I have not seen/read the goals»||2|| 9%|
|The goals are difficult to understand»||2|| 9%|
|The goals give some guidance, but could be clearer»||3|| 14%|
|The goals clearly describe what I am supposed to learn»||14|| 66%|
4. Are the goals reasonable considering your background and the number of credits?Answer this this question and the succeeding one, only if you do know the course goals.
|No, the goals are set too low»||0|| 0%|
|Yes, the goals seem reasonable»||17|| 85%|
|No, the goals are set too high»||3|| 15%|
5. Did the examination assess whether you have reached the goals?By examination we mean laborations, assignments etc., as well as written exams or larger projects.
|No, not at all»||0|| 0%|
|To some extent»||6|| 30%|
|Yes, definitely»||13|| 65%|
|I don"t know/have not been examined yet»||1|| 5%|
Teaching and course administration
6. To what extent has the teaching been of help for your learning?21 svarande
|Small extent»||2|| 9%|
|Some extent»||8|| 38%|
|Large extent»||5|| 23%|
|Great extent»||6|| 28%|
7. To what extent has the course literature and other material been of help for your learning?21 svarande
|Small extent»||0|| 0%|
|Some extent»||7|| 33%|
|Large extent»||11|| 52%|
|Great extent»||3|| 14%|
8. How well did the course administration, web page, handouts etc work?21 svarande
|Very badly»||0|| 0%|
|Rather badly»||0|| 0%|
|Rather well»||9|| 42%|
|Very well»||12|| 57%|
9. Comments about teaching and course administration- The break almost never was on time. Maybe it is needed to review the content per lecture or the speed to present it»
- Thougt that it was difficult to understand the teacher to some extend. He talked very much very fast and had a lot of bad pronounchment, which made it difficult to follow the lecture. Then I thought that the lecture slides were way too many! I mean, some lecture contained over 50 slides. And every slide contained a lot of text. Could have been less slides and less text.»
10. How were the opportunities for asking questions and getting help?21 svarande
|Very poor»||1|| 4%|
|Rather poor»||1|| 4%|
|Rather good»||1|| 4%|
|Very good»||16|| 76%|
|I did not seek help»||2|| 9%|
11. How well has cooperation between you and your fellow students worked?21 svarande
|Very poorly»||1|| 4%|
|Rather poorly»||0|| 0%|
|Rather well»||3|| 14%|
|Very well»||16|| 76%|
|I did not seek cooperation»||1|| 4%|
12. How was the course workload?21 svarande
|Too low»||0|| 0%|
|Too high»||3|| 14%|
13. How was the total workload this study period?21 svarande
|Too low»||0|| 0%|
|Too high»||4|| 19%|
14. What is your general impression of the course?21 svarande
15. What should definitely be preserved to next year?- Quite everything, nothing to complain about»
- The market game! It was not only fun but it also gave a good view of the "tactics" used in real life.
Also the term-paper and mini-conference was good as it allowed you to get some insight in many different subjects.»
- Good tutorials: Pavan is clear and up to the point.
Most of the topics studied in the course are interesting and useful. »
- Market Game and Term Paper.»
- Tutorials were very informative and well taught. Pavan did a great job and he must be preserved for the next year course.»
- The GAMS project, the term-paper and the tutorial. Very good supervisors and a practial way for deeper understanding. I really appreciated that.»
- Most of the course is great. Computer exercise should definitely be preserved, it could be expanded in analysis part as most of it was code writing and error fixing right now. I liked Pavan in tutorials, especially his brief introductions.»
- tutorials connected directly to the lectures, coming right after the theory lecture»
- mini conference»
- The market game and the mini conference should definitely be preserved to next year! It was really fun :)»
16. What should definitely be changed to next year?- Nothing»
- Too many different topics handled. Need to reduce the scope of the course. Lectures were like racing against time.
Too many activities (lecture, tutorials, project, paper, market game).
The slides were ok for studying but bad for presenting. Too much information presented in each slide.
The exam was difficult.»
- The project is a large workload if you never have used GAMS before and it is frustrating to learn how to work it in this limited amount of time. Something should be done about that.»
- Tuan must improve his language skills, it was very complicated to understand sometimes. »
- Rewrite compendium!! Correct the mistakes in it!!»
- The market game could have more depth. The term-paper time scale was a little strange. We ended up having only one week between getting feedback for topic and first hand-in. Essentially, the term-paper had to be finished in one week, this should probably be extended.»
- Its very broad and hard to now what to focus on, but you learn about many different topics but dont have time to study deep into everyone»
- I think that the computer project was difficult to gain understanding about the course... i did not find the it very intresting»
17. Additional comments- exam was quite long. and some of the questions were very demanding as the points for them were low but we had to write a lot»
- Good course, really fun and interesting.»
- The course is useful and interesting. The content is not too difficult, but the course is too heavy.»
- A good course that I can recommend further to other students. The teacher should have high credit for his engagement and positive attitude. The tutoring and the calculation part was also good. It helped making sence of the course. Not so happy about the computer lab though. »